High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 31 -47 (66.0%)
In a very physical game where 71 total free throws were attempted, the Colts pulled ahead by attacking the basket and playing team ball. Tyson Reynolds hit key FTs down the stretch and scored a game-high 20 points to seal the win.
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 40
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 27
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5