High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 31 -47 (66.0%)
In a very physical game where 71 total free throws were attempted, the Colts pulled ahead by attacking the basket and playing team ball. Tyson Reynolds hit key FTs down the stretch and scored a game-high 20 points to seal the win.
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- Mormons on social media react to Elder...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Peavler: Final preseason breakdown of BYU,...
- SUU coach Ed Lamb is not a Mormon but serves...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...