High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 31 -47 (66.0%)
In a very physical game where 71 total free throws were attempted, the Colts pulled ahead by attacking the basket and playing team ball. Tyson Reynolds hit key FTs down the stretch and scored a game-high 20 points to seal the win.
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...