High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 31 -47 (66.0%)
In a very physical game where 71 total free throws were attempted, the Colts pulled ahead by attacking the basket and playing team ball. Tyson Reynolds hit key FTs down the stretch and scored a game-high 20 points to seal the win.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love