High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 31 -47 (66.0%)
In a very physical game where 71 total free throws were attempted, the Colts pulled ahead by attacking the basket and playing team ball. Tyson Reynolds hit key FTs down the stretch and scored a game-high 20 points to seal the win.
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- New mission presidents
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- LA man builds small home for homeless lady