High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 31 -47 (66.0%)
In a very physical game where 71 total free throws were attempted, the Colts pulled ahead by attacking the basket and playing team ball. Tyson Reynolds hit key FTs down the stretch and scored a game-high 20 points to seal the win.
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that his...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Draper house explodes into flames,...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ranking the best draft picks in Utah Jazz...
- Taiwan plane crash survivor crawls out of...
- Seventh-day Adventist leader calls on family...