High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 31 -47 (66.0%)
In a very physical game where 71 total free throws were attempted, the Colts pulled ahead by attacking the basket and playing team ball. Tyson Reynolds hit key FTs down the stretch and scored a game-high 20 points to seal the win.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for wedding...
- UTubers: Vocal Point director, mom dance to...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for...
- First Presidency sends letter with counsel...
- Sister missionaries relocated from Provo MTC...
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride Center's...
- Ask a Chef: 3 funeral potato recipes that...
- Brad Rock: Hatfield, Natson incidents may...