High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 31 -47 (66.0%)
In a very physical game where 71 total free throws were attempted, the Colts pulled ahead by attacking the basket and playing team ball. Tyson Reynolds hit key FTs down the stretch and scored a game-high 20 points to seal the win.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...