High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 15 -24 (62.5%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 31 -47 (66.0%)
In a very physical game where 71 total free throws were attempted, the Colts pulled ahead by attacking the basket and playing team ball. Tyson Reynolds hit key FTs down the stretch and scored a game-high 20 points to seal the win.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1