High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 3 -8 (37.5%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 11 -14 (78.6%)
Tanner Stuart, who had 11 points on the night, hit a jumper with three seconds remaing to put the Buffaloes ahead by one. They then sealed the win from the foul line. Taylor Hunt and Jake Dalton each added 11 points, including three and two 3-pointers, respectively.
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill doesn't...
- High school football: East's Ula... 35
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 15
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4