High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 24 -33 (72.7%)
Syracuse took full advantage from the foul line and sealed the win with a heavy-hitting fourth quarter. Jordan Pobanz lead the team with 15 points, while A.J. Wilcox netted 13.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Community comes together to surprise...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3