High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 24 -33 (72.7%)
Syracuse took full advantage from the foul line and sealed the win with a heavy-hitting fourth quarter. Jordan Pobanz lead the team with 15 points, while A.J. Wilcox netted 13.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1