High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 7 -20 (35.0%)
St. Joseph's overtime efforts led to the one point victory over Jordan. Katie Berry was unstoppable on her way to scoring 16 points. Liz Tomon added eight points including and outstanding 19 boards.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Sadie Robertson lets her light shine during...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1