High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 21 -40 (52.5%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 23 -37 (62.2%)
A total of eight quarters were played in which Dixie stuck out as the victor after butting heads with Alta in four overtimes. Kelsey McCann lead the team with 18 points and a single 3-pointer, while Elizabeth Thompson added double 3-pointers.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1