High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 21 -40 (52.5%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 23 -37 (62.2%)
A total of eight quarters were played in which Dixie stuck out as the victor after butting heads with Alta in four overtimes. Kelsey McCann lead the team with 18 points and a single 3-pointer, while Elizabeth Thompson added double 3-pointers.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 64
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1