High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 21 -40 (52.5%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 23 -37 (62.2%)
A total of eight quarters were played in which Dixie stuck out as the victor after butting heads with Alta in four overtimes. Kelsey McCann lead the team with 18 points and a single 3-pointer, while Elizabeth Thompson added double 3-pointers.
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1