High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 9 -21 (42.9%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 10 -13 (76.9%)
Pinnacle eased its way to victory after benefitting from Grand's hiccup in the third quarter and scoring consistency throughout the game. Naomi Dalton shined on the court with 16 points, while Jordan Hamner sank 14 points in the nonregion battle.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 35
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Boys basketball: Defense sparks the... 1
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1