High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 9 -21 (42.9%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 10 -13 (76.9%)
Pinnacle eased its way to victory after benefitting from Grand's hiccup in the third quarter and scoring consistency throughout the game. Naomi Dalton shined on the court with 16 points, while Jordan Hamner sank 14 points in the nonregion battle.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- Students dress in Sunday best to honor young...
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants freshmen to...
- Rock On: Bronco misses the mark, Utes given...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- BYU basketball instant analysis: There are...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 41
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 40
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5
- High school football: Roy's offense is... 3