High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 4 -19 (21.1%)
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
St. Joesph's Zach Johnstun led the way with 18 points and 14 rebounds in the victory against Mount Vernon. David Donlevy added 14 points and seven assists.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure grows on...
- Utah mom inspires braid for Prim in 'Hunger...
- High school football: East's Ula... 12
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball:... 1