High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 4 -19 (21.1%)
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
St. Joesph's Zach Johnstun led the way with 18 points and 14 rebounds in the victory against Mount Vernon. David Donlevy added 14 points and seven assists.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1