High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 4 -10 (40.0%)
Zach Johnstun scored 17 points and pulled down 17 rebounds to lead the Jayhawks past Mount Vernon. David Donlevy also had an impressive showing with 13 points and 12 assists. Sawai Undung did his best to keep the Patriots in the game as he put in 28 points, including five from behind the arc.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 21
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3