High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 4 -10 (40.0%)
Zach Johnstun scored 17 points and pulled down 17 rebounds to lead the Jayhawks past Mount Vernon. David Donlevy also had an impressive showing with 13 points and 12 assists. Sawai Undung did his best to keep the Patriots in the game as he put in 28 points, including five from behind the arc.
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- BYU, Utah fans react to Max Hall's arrest...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1