High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 4 -10 (40.0%)
Zach Johnstun scored 17 points and pulled down 17 rebounds to lead the Jayhawks past Mount Vernon. David Donlevy also had an impressive showing with 13 points and 12 assists. Sawai Undung did his best to keep the Patriots in the game as he put in 28 points, including five from behind the arc.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- Healthy racing drama at Utah High... 1
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1