High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 4 -10 (40.0%)
Zach Johnstun scored 17 points and pulled down 17 rebounds to lead the Jayhawks past Mount Vernon. David Donlevy also had an impressive showing with 13 points and 12 assists. Sawai Undung did his best to keep the Patriots in the game as he put in 28 points, including five from behind the arc.
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- BYU Cougars video: Jeff Call tells us what to...
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 18
- High school football: Bingham blasts... 10
- High school sports: Friday's football... 2
- High school football: Desert Hills... 2
- National high school basketball... 2
- Friday night lights central: Scores,... 1
- High school football: Missed field goal... 1
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 1