High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 4 -10 (40.0%)
Zach Johnstun scored 17 points and pulled down 17 rebounds to lead the Jayhawks past Mount Vernon. David Donlevy also had an impressive showing with 13 points and 12 assists. Sawai Undung did his best to keep the Patriots in the game as he put in 28 points, including five from behind the arc.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- High school football: East's Ula... 19
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 7
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball:... 1
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 1
- High school boys basketball: Impressive... 1