High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
American Leadership - Zach Hogenson 26 FG
Richfield - Braden Hampton 4 run
It was the tale of two halves in the opening round of the 2A playoffs. Richfield jumped out to a commanding 24-6 lead in the first two quarters, only to be outscored 26-8 in the second half by American Leadership. The Eagles scored with no time remaining in the fourth quarter when Briggs Fulton found Adam Davis from five yards out, and once again for the two point conversion to force overtime. However, the Wildcats got a crucial stop on the first series in extra time and ultimately walked away with the win after Braden Hampton scored his second touchdown of the game.
|American Leadership||Tackles||Sacks||Pass Int.|
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- Dick Harmon: Execution, not words, will crown...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...