High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 15 -22 (68.2%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 17 -27 (63.0%)
Alta survived against Springville on the road. Chloe Ferre and Makenzi Morrison combined for 26 points for the Hawks. Malia Nawahine of Springville led all scorers with 19 points.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1