High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 24 -45 (53.3%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 7 -18 (38.9%)
Lehi's rally in the forth quarter sealed the five point victory over Kearns. Jalissa Bagley had 25 points, Beth Beeston and To'a Faleo added a combined 14 points.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Football position previews: We break down...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...