High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 30 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Alta dished out a furious first half with 41-points that escalated it to a 22-point victory. Chloe Ferre and Abbie Simmons each scored 14 points for the Hawks.
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1