High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 6 Free-throws: 9 -20 (45.0%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 10 -20 (50.0%)
Manila played a strong defensive game allowing only 21 points. The Mustangs went on a 21-1 run to start the second half behind 12 points from Jenessa Gosar.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1