High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 10 -14 (71.4%)
After an outstanding first quarter, the Bingham Miners took a commanding 21-8 lead and never looked back. Bingham's Summer Yack had 22 points, nine of which came from behind the arc, and Mackenzie Bruggeman added 10 points.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1