High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 7 -16 (43.8%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 6 -9 (66.7%)
Camren Applegate had 15 points ,10 rebounds and 10 assists to record the triple-double for Layton. Taylor Butler added 18 points to help the Lancers slip by the visiting Silverwolves.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1