High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 14 -24 (58.3%)
Bingham remained unscathed and handed Weber it's first loss of the season in an epic battle of unbeaten teams. Summer Yack highlighted the Miners on offense with 14 points, and as a team Bingham drained seven 3-pointers.
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Friday night lights central: Scores, stories,...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1