High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 13 -18 (72.2%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 15 -25 (60.0%)
Megan Bean dropped 19 points and Sloane Roundy added 12 more in the win for Richfield. The Wildcats played extremely efficient offensively throughout four quarters.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Astronomers find massive black hole in tiny...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1