High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 13 -18 (72.2%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 15 -25 (60.0%)
Megan Bean dropped 19 points and Sloane Roundy added 12 more in the win for Richfield. The Wildcats played extremely efficient offensively throughout four quarters.
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- High school football: East's Ula... 36
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 15
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4