High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 20 -30 (66.7%)
Cedar's Jessica Nakken led the way with 19 points. Taylor Davis also added 11 points, with all three of her 3- pointers in the fourth quarter for the win over Richfield.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1