High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 20 -30 (66.7%)
Cedar's Jessica Nakken led the way with 19 points. Taylor Davis also added 11 points, with all three of her 3- pointers in the fourth quarter for the win over Richfield.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- High school football: Defense and... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1