High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 4 -6 (66.7%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 10 -11 (90.9%)
Richfield came out of the first quarter with a 16-8 lead and never looked back. Megan Bean led the way with 22 point including one three-pointer, also had nine boards. Sammi Beck added 10 points including one three as well.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1