High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 4 -6 (66.7%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 10 -11 (90.9%)
Richfield came out of the first quarter with a 16-8 lead and never looked back. Megan Bean led the way with 22 point including one three-pointer, also had nine boards. Sammi Beck added 10 points including one three as well.
- Provo couple killed in RV accident near St....
- Police were watching, listening to Josh and...
- 'More questions than answers' as charges...
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- BYU, Utah and Utah State 2013 football...
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions...
- High school baseball: Bingham Miners bring...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- Randy Hollis: Coach Phil Russell made a... 4
- High school baseball: Layton holds on... 3
- High school baseball: Bingham Miners... 3
- Orem football player Ben Smith on the... 2
- High school baseball: Bingham shuts... 2
- High school boys soccer: Bountiful... 2