High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 4 -6 (66.7%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 10 -11 (90.9%)
Richfield came out of the first quarter with a 16-8 lead and never looked back. Megan Bean led the way with 22 point including one three-pointer, also had nine boards. Sammi Beck added 10 points including one three as well.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: East's Ula... 32
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 16
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 14
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4