High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 4 -6 (66.7%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 10 -11 (90.9%)
Richfield came out of the first quarter with a 16-8 lead and never looked back. Megan Bean led the way with 22 point including one three-pointer, also had nine boards. Sammi Beck added 10 points including one three as well.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- BYU football players gather for 30 year...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 23
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 10
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3