High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 4 -6 (66.7%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 10 -11 (90.9%)
Richfield came out of the first quarter with a 16-8 lead and never looked back. Megan Bean led the way with 22 point including one three-pointer, also had nine boards. Sammi Beck added 10 points including one three as well.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 15
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- American Fork rolls past Westlake in... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1
- High school football: Rich Rebels... 1