High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -58 (29.3%) Free-throws: 19 -25 (76.0%)
Field goals: 14 -37 (37.8%) Free-throws: 13 -24 (54.2%)
Springville tore off on a 21-11 second quarter run that left Provo in the dust. Malia Nawahine netted 13 points and grabbed 11 rebounds for a double-double.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 18
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen... 4
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- American Fork rolls past Westlake in... 2
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1
- High school football: Rich Rebels... 1