High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -58 (29.3%) Free-throws: 19 -25 (76.0%)
Field goals: 14 -37 (37.8%) Free-throws: 13 -24 (54.2%)
Springville tore off on a 21-11 second quarter run that left Provo in the dust. Malia Nawahine netted 13 points and grabbed 11 rebounds for a double-double.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A, 3A state... 49
- High school football: Riley Nelson... 27
- High school recruiting: Jackson Barton,... 20
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- High school football: East star running... 4
- Replay: Brandon Gurney and Dan Sorensen... 3
- Orem football player remains in... 3
- High school sports: Tuesday's roundup 2