High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 -58 (29.3%) Free-throws: 19 -25 (76.0%)
Field goals: 14 -37 (37.8%) Free-throws: 13 -24 (54.2%)
Springville tore off on a 21-11 second quarter run that left Provo in the dust. Malia Nawahine netted 13 points and grabbed 11 rebounds for a double-double.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- New mission presidents
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6