High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 11 -13 (84.6%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Braden Hamblin made clutch free throws down the stretch, going a perfect 10-for-10 in the fourth quarter, to seal the win for Syracuse. Hamblin and teammate Justin Hall combined for 34 points to lead the Titans.
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- Basketball bonds: Hoops have tied Utah star...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 44
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4