High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 11 -13 (84.6%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Braden Hamblin made clutch free throws down the stretch, going a perfect 10-for-10 in the fourth quarter, to seal the win for Syracuse. Hamblin and teammate Justin Hall combined for 34 points to lead the Titans.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1