High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 11 -13 (84.6%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 15 -20 (75.0%)
Braden Hamblin made clutch free throws down the stretch, going a perfect 10-for-10 in the fourth quarter, to seal the win for Syracuse. Hamblin and teammate Justin Hall combined for 34 points to lead the Titans.
- Normons: A site to prove just how normal...
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Grading the Jazz's...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G. Mark...
- Man killed in court had tried to prevent...
- Speculation begins about who the next Utah...