High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 16 -23 (69.6%)
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 10 -21 (47.6%)
Megan Bean went off for a game high 19 points, leading Richfield to a double digit win at home. Sloane Roundy added 15 points, and the Wildcats earned their first win on the season.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Police break silence about controversial...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1