High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Free-throws: 15 -18 (83.3%)
Copper Hills totals
Free-throws: 17 -32 (53.1%)
Kehana Grayer of Copper Hills took the game into overtime, getting a rebound and put back off of her own missed free-throw in the final seconds of regulation. Rebecca Lefler then scored seven points - including a four-point play - in the final 28 seconds of OT to win the game.
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Police chief of Myton charged with stalking 3...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 43
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1