High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 17 -31 (54.8%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -23 (43.5%)
Despite falling behind in the first quarter, Copper Hills managed to outscore its opponents in the remaining three quarters, and again in overtime to pick up the 50-44 victory. Savannah Sandberg led the scoring effort with 12 points. Teammates Yarima Gutierrez and Desirae Cruse combined for another 19 in the win.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1