High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 17 -31 (54.8%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -23 (43.5%)
Despite falling behind in the first quarter, Copper Hills managed to outscore its opponents in the remaining three quarters, and again in overtime to pick up the 50-44 victory. Savannah Sandberg led the scoring effort with 12 points. Teammates Yarima Gutierrez and Desirae Cruse combined for another 19 in the win.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1