High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 17 -31 (54.8%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -23 (43.5%)
Despite falling behind in the first quarter, Copper Hills managed to outscore its opponents in the remaining three quarters, and again in overtime to pick up the 50-44 victory. Savannah Sandberg led the scoring effort with 12 points. Teammates Yarima Gutierrez and Desirae Cruse combined for another 19 in the win.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1