High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 17 -31 (54.8%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -23 (43.5%)
Despite falling behind in the first quarter, Copper Hills managed to outscore its opponents in the remaining three quarters, and again in overtime to pick up the 50-44 victory. Savannah Sandberg led the scoring effort with 12 points. Teammates Yarima Gutierrez and Desirae Cruse combined for another 19 in the win.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1