High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 12 -50 (24.0%) Free-throws: 17 -24 (70.8%)
Whitney Mitchell led all scorers with 17 points, and Abi Black contributed 14 points to help Taylorsville to a double digit victory on the road. Kehana Grayer had eight points, six rebound and six steals in the Copper Hills loss.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen commits...
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- Ute coach Kyle Whittingham congratulates...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 18
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen... 14
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- American Fork rolls past Westlake in... 2
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1
- High school football: Rich Rebels... 1
- Taking a stand: A drastic decision by... 1