High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 12 -50 (24.0%) Free-throws: 17 -24 (70.8%)
Whitney Mitchell led all scorers with 17 points, and Abi Black contributed 14 points to help Taylorsville to a double digit victory on the road. Kehana Grayer had eight points, six rebound and six steals in the Copper Hills loss.
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- SUU coach Ed Lamb not a Mormon, but serves...
- How your premarital experiences can affect...
- Watch: Elder David A. Bednar speaks about the...
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real possibility...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- BYU's Bronson Kaufusi eager to display new...
- High school football: Defending champ... 14
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- High school football: West Jordan... 2
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 1
- BYU coaches haven't yet decided on... 1