High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Free-throws: 8 -11 (72.7%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 12 -50 (24.0%) Free-throws: 17 -24 (70.8%)
Whitney Mitchell led all scorers with 17 points, and Abi Black contributed 14 points to help Taylorsville to a double digit victory on the road. Kehana Grayer had eight points, six rebound and six steals in the Copper Hills loss.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- About Utah: His business is fun, games... 15
- High school basketball: Tuesday's prep... 7
- High school boys basketball: Alta Hawks... 4
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 4
- Dick Harmon: Great Western Shootout in... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school girls basketball: State's... 1