High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 6 Free-throws: 1 -5 (20.0%)
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 1 -12 (8.3%)
South Sevier came out strong defensively in the first quarter to jump to the early lead and never looked back. Kylee Mackelprang led South Sevier in the victory with 14 points and one 3-pointer.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1