High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
North Sevier totals
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 3 -12 (25.0%)
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 11 -21 (52.4%)
South Sevier claimed the victory with an all-around team effort. Scoring was well-distributed but Shelby Sorenson led with nine points in the win. Kelbi Curtis and Shantae Dustin combined for an additional 14.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1