High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
North Sevier totals
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 3 -12 (25.0%)
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 11 -21 (52.4%)
South Sevier claimed the victory with an all-around team effort. Scoring was well-distributed but Shelby Sorenson led with nine points in the win. Kelbi Curtis and Shantae Dustin combined for an additional 14.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- High school football: Defense and... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1