High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 13 -18 (72.2%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 1 -5 (20.0%)
Karlie Taylor finished with 15 points, and Lone Peak dominated the second half 31-16 to earn the region win on the road.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- BYU football: After initial struggles,...
- Ogden home burglarized while family attends...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1