High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 4 -9 (44.4%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 18 -21 (85.7%)
Three Knight players in double figures helped Lone Peak make quick work of the Pioneers in a dominating home victory. Karlie Taylor led the effort with 15 points and 10 rebounds while Cami Simons knocked down four 3-pointers for a total of 12 and five assists. Lauren Lefrandt poured in 14 points of her own.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 5
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1