High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 4 -9 (44.4%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 18 -21 (85.7%)
Three Knight players in double figures helped Lone Peak make quick work of the Pioneers in a dominating home victory. Karlie Taylor led the effort with 15 points and 10 rebounds while Cami Simons knocked down four 3-pointers for a total of 12 and five assists. Lauren Lefrandt poured in 14 points of her own.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Amy Donaldson: Domestic violence isn't a...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1