High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 3 -6 (50.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Karlie Taylor recorded a double-double with 12 points and 10 rebounds, and Lone Peak pulled off the overtime upset over region foe Bingham.
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1