High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 3 -10 (30.0%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
Lindsey Johnson and Maddy Chin combined for 26 points as the Bengals closed the first half on a 10-2 run.
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- Reader voices: I'm trying to be a Mormon
- Winners and losers under Obama's immigration...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 36
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham defense... 12
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 12
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- High school football: American Fork's... 10
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8