High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 3 -10 (30.0%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
Lindsey Johnson and Maddy Chin combined for 26 points as the Bengals closed the first half on a 10-2 run.
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Peavler: 3 is a magic number for BYU after...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 58
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 2
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1