High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Brighton came out of halftime swinging, outscoring Jordan 20-14. Lindsey Johnson's game-high 20 points was enough to lift the Bengals over Jordan.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 5
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1