High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 16 -25 (64.0%)
Milford capitalized at the charity stripe, sinking 16-of-25 attempts en route to a lopsided victory. Mariah Dotson, Kennedy Netto and Becca Wright combined for all but six points for the Tigers.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- BYU football players gather for 30 year...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 23
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 10
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3