High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 21 -36 (58.3%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Shelby Steed hit a buzzer beating 3-pointer to send the game into overtime where Escalante would walk away with the victory. Steed had four 3-pointers and 17 total points while teammate Lindsey Phillips led Escalante in scoring with 20 points. Kierra Gleave of Piute racked up an impressive 32 points in the loss.
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Peavler: 3 is a magic number for BYU after...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 49
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1