High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 21 -36 (58.3%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Shelby Steed hit a buzzer beating 3-pointer to send the game into overtime where Escalante would walk away with the victory. Steed had four 3-pointers and 17 total points while teammate Lindsey Phillips led Escalante in scoring with 20 points. Kierra Gleave of Piute racked up an impressive 32 points in the loss.
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 4
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1