High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 21 -36 (58.3%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Shelby Steed hit a buzzer beating 3-pointer to send the game into overtime where Escalante would walk away with the victory. Steed had four 3-pointers and 17 total points while teammate Lindsey Phillips led Escalante in scoring with 20 points. Kierra Gleave of Piute racked up an impressive 32 points in the loss.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1