High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 15 -27 (55.6%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Escalante nudged its way to a four-point victory against Valley. Kyra Milligan was 5 for 5 for 3-point range for Escalante, while Brittney Frost netted 15 points for the Moquis.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- San Francisco coach apologizes for postgame...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- WCC Championship game tale of the tape, BYU...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 22
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3