High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 15 -27 (55.6%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Escalante nudged its way to a four-point victory against Valley. Kyra Milligan was 5 for 5 for 3-point range for Escalante, while Brittney Frost netted 15 points for the Moquis.
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1