High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 15 -27 (55.6%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Escalante nudged its way to a four-point victory against Valley. Kyra Milligan was 5 for 5 for 3-point range for Escalante, while Brittney Frost netted 15 points for the Moquis.
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- High school football: East's Ula... 37
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 15
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school football: 4A all-state teams 5