High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 15 -27 (55.6%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Escalante nudged its way to a four-point victory against Valley. Kyra Milligan was 5 for 5 for 3-point range for Escalante, while Brittney Frost netted 15 points for the Moquis.
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Attorneys want BYU track team testimony...
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- LDS apostle Elder David A. Bednar offers...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make...