High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 32 Free-throws: 13 -23 (56.5%)
Mount Vernon totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Randy Sorensen went off for 26 points and one 3-pointer, and Altamont led 50-25 at halftime to cruise to a lopsided win. Ali Sharifzadeh led all scorers with 29 points and five 3-pointers, but couldn't get Mount Vernon on top in the loss.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- Utah mom inspires braid for Prim in 'Hunger...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure grows on...
- High school football: East's Ula... 11
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball:... 1