High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 20 -32 (62.5%)
Whitney Lott was the ignition in Hillcrest's high-powered attack, with 22 points, 15 rebounds, and 8 blocks in the win. Whitney Nemelka contributed 16 while teammate Robyn Oliphant finished with 10 points and 11 rebounds.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1