High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 10 -21 (47.6%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Milford got some much needed help by two of thier sophomore players. Dylan Jones and Tyler Denny combined for 35 points to lead the Tigers to victory.
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1