High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 27 -34 (79.4%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -26 (38.5%)
Riverton outscored Timpview 32-10 in the second quarter which gave them the push it needed for the 28 point victory. Three players scored in double figures for Riverton; Whitney Saunders had 18 points, Jamie Smith with 15 and Lauren Bond added 12.
|DE LA CRUZ, Lauryn||1|
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- High school football: Defense and... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1