High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 27 -34 (79.4%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -26 (38.5%)
Riverton outscored Timpview 32-10 in the second quarter which gave them the push it needed for the 28 point victory. Three players scored in double figures for Riverton; Whitney Saunders had 18 points, Jamie Smith with 15 and Lauren Bond added 12.
|DE LA CRUZ, Lauryn||1|
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1