High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Field goals: 7 Free-throws: 2 -12 (16.7%)
The Dinos trounced the Lions after a 30-8 run at halftime. The Dinos had three players score in double figures. Miranda Averett led the way with 15 including one 3-pointer, while Regan Powell added 14 and Rachel Scoggins had 11.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1