High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Field goals: 7 Free-throws: 2 -12 (16.7%)
The Dinos trounced the Lions after a 30-8 run at halftime. The Dinos had three players score in double figures. Miranda Averett led the way with 15 including one 3-pointer, while Regan Powell added 14 and Rachel Scoggins had 11.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- Jennifer Hamson to lace it up for BYU one...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- Injured Tyler Haws could play when BYU hosts...
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on...
- Presto! Utah Jazz pull a magical 2nd win out...