High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Field goals: 7 Free-throws: 2 -12 (16.7%)
The Dinos trounced the Lions after a 30-8 run at halftime. The Dinos had three players score in double figures. Miranda Averett led the way with 15 including one 3-pointer, while Regan Powell added 14 and Rachel Scoggins had 11.
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- LDS statement could move Utah...