High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 14 -21 (66.7%)
Field goals: 7 Free-throws: 2 -12 (16.7%)
The Dinos trounced the Lions after a 30-8 run at halftime. The Dinos had three players score in double figures. Miranda Averett led the way with 15 including one 3-pointer, while Regan Powell added 14 and Rachel Scoggins had 11.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- The Clean Cut: LDS 'Voice' contestant...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 36
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 13
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1