High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 11 -23 (47.8%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 2 -2 (100.0%)
Megan Bean with an exceptional 12 points led the way for the Richfield Wildcats. Mckell Lajeunesse added and outstanding 10 points including three 3-pointers.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Cougars should hear...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1