High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 3 -4 (75.0%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 8 -10 (80.0%)
Sammi Beck scored her only two points of the game when she sunk two free throws with only 15 seconds remaining which gave Richfield a one point lead. The Wildcats held strong on the defensive end to preserve the victory. Megan Bean had a game high 18 points and nine rebounds in the winning effort.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 35
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school girls soccer: Brighton... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1