High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 17 -29 (58.6%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 9 -24 (37.5%)
Jordan Jones knocked down a 3-pointer late in regulation to tie the game and Pat Choffel had a game saving block on the other end of the floor to force OT. Zach Johnstun was also huge for the Jayhawks, contributing 18 points despite fouling out early.
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...