High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 17 -29 (58.6%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 9 -24 (37.5%)
Jordan Jones knocked down a 3-pointer late in regulation to tie the game and Pat Choffel had a game saving block on the other end of the floor to force OT. Zach Johnstun was also huge for the Jayhawks, contributing 18 points despite fouling out early.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Cougars should hear...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1