High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 17 -29 (58.6%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 9 -24 (37.5%)
Jordan Jones knocked down a 3-pointer late in regulation to tie the game and Pat Choffel had a game saving block on the other end of the floor to force OT. Zach Johnstun was also huge for the Jayhawks, contributing 18 points despite fouling out early.
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...