High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 20 -35 (57.1%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 12 -26 (46.2%)
Tabiona outscored the home team 21-5 in the third quarter, and were led by Kaelynn Brown's 22 points and six rebounds. Altamont rallied for a 19-9 fourth quarter that fell just short in the region loss.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- A mother's voice: Remembering Emilie a year...
- Dick Harmon: John Beck very impressed with...
- Robots vs. minimum wage: As pressure grows on...
- Utah mom inspires braid for Prim in 'Hunger...
- High school football: East's Ula... 15
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- High school boys basketball: Underdogs... 5
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 4
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school sports: Thursday's prep... 2
- High school boys basketball:... 1