High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 15 -22 (68.2%)
Cameron Van Tassell blocked six shots to go with 10 points and five boards as the Tigers had the Longhorns doubled up by halftime.
|VAN TASSELL, Cameron||10||5||2|
|VAN TASSELL, Tyler||1||5||1|
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- Students dress in Sunday best to honor young...
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants freshmen to...
- Rock On: Bronco misses the mark, Utes given...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- BYU basketball instant analysis: There are...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 41
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 40
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5
- High school football: Roy's offense is... 3