High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 9 -17 (52.9%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 16 -28 (57.1%)
Altamont rallied in the fourth quarter and made crucial free-throws down the line for the narrow victory. Jordan Benson led all scorers with 18 points, while teammate Dathan Panas added 14 points for the Longhorns.
|VAN TASSELL, Cameron||12|
|VAN TASSELL, Tyler||3|
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1