High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Green River totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 7 -12 (58.3%)
Grand's strong third quarter run gave them the push they needed to beat Green River by a single point. Koi Cook was unstoppable with 22 points. Tyler McDougall and Brett Walker added a combined 21 points.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 36
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 13
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1