High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Green River totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 7 -12 (58.3%)
Grand's strong third quarter run gave them the push they needed to beat Green River by a single point. Koi Cook was unstoppable with 22 points. Tyler McDougall and Brett Walker added a combined 21 points.
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...
- The Cougars and their coach's ’stache...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...
- Stewart has brought back an identity —...