High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
Green River totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 7 -12 (58.3%)
Grand's strong third quarter run gave them the push they needed to beat Green River by a single point. Koi Cook was unstoppable with 22 points. Tyler McDougall and Brett Walker added a combined 21 points.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1