High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Devin Bennett, who led Dixie with 16 points, knocked down two foul shots with 30 seconds to play to give the Flyers the decisive lead. The return of Walker Swenson from an injury sustained earlier in the season also provided a huge boost for Dixie. Swenson scored 11 points even though he saw limited action.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1