High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Devin Bennett, who led Dixie with 16 points, knocked down two foul shots with 30 seconds to play to give the Flyers the decisive lead. The return of Walker Swenson from an injury sustained earlier in the season also provided a huge boost for Dixie. Swenson scored 11 points even though he saw limited action.
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- Basketball bonds: Hoops have tied Utah star...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 44
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4