High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Devin Bennett, who led Dixie with 16 points, knocked down two foul shots with 30 seconds to play to give the Flyers the decisive lead. The return of Walker Swenson from an injury sustained earlier in the season also provided a huge boost for Dixie. Swenson scored 11 points even though he saw limited action.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- High school football: East's Ula... 26
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 10
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 8
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 7
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 4