High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
American Leadership totals
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
South Summit totals
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 29 -46 (63.0%)
Mitchell Bonner netted a game high 20 points, and South Summit rallied to win every quarter after falling behind by one point at the end of the first quarter. Matt Rydalch added 17 points in the Wildcats victory.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1