High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 11 -22 (50.0%)
Maple Mountain stayed consistent by scoring in double-digits each quarter to propel it to victory. Sadie Williams lead the team with 23 points including a 3-pointer, while Aleksa Gappmayer sank 19 including nine points from downtown.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 7
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1